As a condition to use the Service, you agree not to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or
prohibited by these Terms of Service, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by the Company or
prohibited under law.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions, merchant agreement and the Privacy
Policy before you may become a member of CloudShoppy.com.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available”
basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- CloudShoppy does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted
and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical
requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in
our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or
otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- CloudShoppy does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material
purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in
the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CloudShoppy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of
profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the
- In no event shall CloudShoppy or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or
consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement
(however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent,
subsidiaries, affiliates, CloudShoppy partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from
any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out
of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any
law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email, live chat and
if agreed upon earlier via phone and request ticketing system.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of
the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CloudShoppy.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CloudShoppy
customer, CloudShoppy employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the CloudShoppy
- By uploading images and item description content to CloudShoppy.com, you agree to allow other internet
users to view them and you agree to allow CloudShoppy to display and store them and you agree that
CloudShoppy can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of CloudShoppy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall
not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement
between you and CloudShoppy and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between
you and CloudShoppy (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain
names that use CloudShoppy or trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- CloudShoppy does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any
Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information
needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. CloudShoppy cannot and will not be liable for any
loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the CloudShoppy service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use
of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as
well as the laws of India.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under
your CloudShoppy account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of CloudShoppy
will result in an immediate termination of your services.