CloudShoppy collects e-mail addresses and other contact details of people who register at our website and
send us e-mail. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain
circumstances and which your use of the Service is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose the
- In order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of CloudShoppy’s
- We share information about our Members with third parties, such as advertisers or partners, for
marketing and promotional purposes. However, except as otherwise CloudShoppy does not rent, sell, or share
personal information about you with other companies.
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage
so that you are aware of what information we collect.
What information do we collect and why?
- We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company
name, phone number, IP address and device data.
- We need this information to provide merchants with our Services, including supporting and processing
orders, authentication, and processing payments. This information is also used to improve our
When do we collect this information?
- Information is collected when a merchant’s customer uses or accesses our Services, such as when a
customer visits a merchant’s site, places an order or signs up for an account on a merchant’s site.
Information from cookies
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser
from a website and stored on your device. Every device that accesses our website is assigned a different
cookie by us.
Internet in order to serve you customized ads.